Jamison and I went to the zoo the other day as a late birthday treat. We had a blast. Jamison especially loved the goats, dingos, and monkeys. I think he may have also enjoyed the flamingos because he took a few minutes to talk to them.
Jamison also had his one year well check up and got 6 shots. Ouch! I had no idea it would be that many. He's growing like he should, I think. He's not even 20 pounds yet, which puts him in the 4th percentile for weight. The doctor isn't worried though. I've got a tall and skinny baby because he's in the 71st percentile for height! I can foresee lots of problems finding pants that fit my little man if he keeps growing like this. He's a cutie though and I love all the new things he does. Ready for a list?
-He loves to clap his hands. Sometimes I think it's the only thing that makes a car ride bearable for him. He's also become a pro at waving "hi" and "bye." And he still LOVES to dance by shaking his head back and forth.
-Though he's still not interested in walking, Jamison does love to pull up on everything and explore.
-I've had lots of people comment on what a fast crawler Jamison is. He really is a little speed demon! Even on concrete. Today I put him on the grass and he sped off to the sidewalk, crawling in shorts. I kept waiting for him to stop and cry but he somehow managed to lift his knees instead of drag them and off he went.
-He's still a picky eater but his current favorite foods are: peaches, chicken nuggets, yogurt, and raisins.
-I can tell that he wants to talk so bad! He does his baby babble all day long, he's such a chatter box! The only "real" words he says are: mama, dada (though since dada isn't around I'm not sure whether or not he knows what he's saying with that one), bummer, no, and sometimes he'll say "ba" for ball. He also says "ffff" which is "woof" whenever he sees a dog. And today he also said "ffff" when he saw a sheep in his picture book. So I'm thinking "ffff" means any animal to him.
4 comments:
Aw cute! I love the pictures :) It's crazy how time flies!! That'll be exciting when he starts talking :) That's exciting that this will probably be your last move for a few years!! Yay! :D
So exciting that you're moving to Utah! Good luck to Tyler with UVU! It's so fun to read about Jamison. He's growing and changing so much! I love the video when he says "bummer." :)
so happy for tyler and so excited your moving down here! ps-love jamison! he's a cutie.
Yay for happiness ahead :) Good luck guys!
Post a Comment