Moving=my constant nightmare. But it's going to be okay, and I know this is a good choice for us at this time in our lives. Tyler will be much happier in this program. And I will have free babysitters (Right guys? Right? You'll baby sit for me....won't you?) Plus it will be warmer than Rexburg, and I'm always complaining about how cold this crazy place is. So yes, it's time to stop complaining and crying in my spare time and look for the good and happiness in this instead of the STRESS. Once we find an apartment, I'll feel a little bit better. Though really the best way to cure this stress is to have the move finished and everything unpacked in our new place. Hang in there, Tenika. Just a few months.
This cute little guy:
(I know, he's adorable) thinks he's too cool for naps. I don't agree. And I will fight him over this. I need that small break every day. It's how I keep my sanity. (Plus he's so cranky without a nap!!!) Hopefully this is just a phase. I did get him to sleep today. He was so droopy eyed I kept waiting for him to fall asleep while he played. When I put him in his crib, he screamed bloody murder, but I wasn't about to give in. I KNEW he was tired! His body knew it too, even if his little mind was fighting it, because he fell asleep within 5 minutes. *sigh of relief*
Currently I'm working on way too many projects and I don't know how many of them will get completed. It's been frustrating, honestly, because I took on too much and I don't want to give any of it up. And then things keep happening that prevent me from working on the projects. Like being unable to work the sewing machine. Ugh. But look at this cute page out of the quiet book I'm working on! (waaaay bigger project than I expected but I will NOT give up!!!)
This post is so disjointed, I'm sorry. Since it started out that way, I'll just stick with it and end with some fun pictures that have nothing to do with anything I've talked about so far. My friend, Christine, and I took our kids to the park the other day. It was so nice! I'm grateful for her friendship.
These two are birthday buddies and Christine thought it would be cute to put them in the swing together. She was so right! (If they end up married, I'm totally displaying this picture at the wedding...just sayin')
2 comments:
Aw! I love the pictures! He's so cute! I love his hat :) I'm sorry that moving is so frustrating :( It is that huge pain haha but soon enough it'll be over and hopefully it'll be over for a while too :) You're doing a great job with the quiet book!
Boo I hate moving too! Best of luck!
Post a Comment