Yesterday my little baby turned one.
At a year he knows 5(ish) words. "Mom" and "Dad" for sure. People claim they've heard him say his own name. He loves to say "ow" and "wow." Also the other day my sister and I are pretty sure he said "water."
He is walking like a pro and is so incredibly proud of this skill. He even tries to walk in the bathtub, which is beyond scary for me!
He's an awesome eater, though I've discovered he's not a fan of hot dogs or Cheetos...or bread, really. But the boy loves tomatoes. Go figure!
Am I the only one having a hard time with the fact that Gregory went from this:
to this?:
Seriously, where did the time go?
And as a side note...my boys continue to have the best relationship!




3 comments:
WOW he has grown so much!! He is beautiful. I have been asking myself that same question where has 22 years gone sigh it goes so fast.
I'm finally catching up on reading your blog after a few months of craziness. I can't believe Gregory is already one year old! And congratulations on the house purchase, that is really exciting. I also appreciate your posts about having a positive attitude when you're feeling down. Keep up the great posts! :)
It really amazing how fast they grow up! Where does the time go??
Post a Comment