Big News!
I've been holding back on this but word is starting to get out so I might as well make sure everyone gets the right information.
We just bought a house.
Yes, that's right. We are homeowners.
We aren't living in our house yet. We still live with my darling Grandma who may live another 10 years, she is so awesome!
Why do we have a house, then? I'm not 100% sure. Tyler saw it, liked it, and couldn't stop thinking about it. I saw it, liked it, but thought nothing of it. Tyler kept bringing it up until we finally prayed and took it to the temple. The peace I felt in making this decision has been...amazing. I'm trying to decide if I've ever felt this calm and put together about a decision before. We were meant to buy this house.
We can't have an empty house though. And we won't be moving in until Grandma no longer needs us. So we have offered the house to our sisters who are going to UVU. The house is in Provo but right off the interstate so the commute to school will be quick and easy. They both have cats and have had a hard time finding housing that is affordable and lets them keep their pets. As long as they help take care of our house, we are letting them keep the cats. (though if anything gets ruined by the cats, you'd better believe I won't be the one replacing it!!!)
It's crazy and exciting and scary and...just awesome. The overwhelming feeling I have is still peace. I have some doubts and fears and worries and things as well but...God isn't letting me forget that this is right.
And we love our new house. Jamison wants to go visit it every day. (I think he mostly just likes the trampoline in the ground out back).
Side note: If you are looking to buy or sell in the area, our realtor was seriously the best (and also my cousin, but still the best). Angie Evans. And our loan officer was amazing too. Bliss Sawyer.
2 comments:
That is so exciting, congratulations!
Beautiful house :) Congrats!
Post a Comment