Friday, June 6, 2014

I just have to express how grateful I am that I have a loving Father in Heaven (and of course show off my cute kids).  He answers my prayers. Not always the way I expect, but always in the way I need.



When I pray to receive guidance in raising my children, I find it.  Sometimes it just shows up in my mind and sometimes I have to work for it.  But it comes!


When I pray for the end of a trial, it rarely ends.  But it becomes managable.


When I pray to have a good day, I don't end up with perfection.  But I get through the day, and usually with a fair amount of happiness.


I do get answers, and I get help all the time.  My Heavenly Father loves me.  And He loves you too.  Pray in faith and just see what happens!


No comments: