Thursday, February 6, 2014

Today I realized that I don't have any "professional" pictures of Gregory.  The place I used to go every few months to get updated pictures of Jamison went out of business.  I've never found a replacement.  So thought, well....maybe I can just do it at home.  I'm not terrible at taking pictures.

I started to take some pictures of Gregory and Jamison jumped in.  So I thought, why not.  I will take pictures of them both! It turns out taking pictures of two active little boys is very, very hard.



 (I won't be hanging it on my wall or anything but I do love this photo.  It might be my new wallpaper.  I feel like somehow it just....IS my boys.)







 (this is one of my favorites....their faces! lol)






If I try this again...I will have someone else with me to make funny faces or something.  :)

1 comment:

Emerson and Cassandra said...

They're adorable pics; I'm amazed that you got them to sit as still as you did...