Monday, January 13, 2014



I love my children. Sometimes they drive me crazy and I feel like selling them (especially when Jamison is screaming) but I never would. I love them too much for that. I'd miss them too. Probably immediately. Sometimes I have to help myself focus on the love and the cute things they do to help me get through crazy days. Days where there are tantrums, screaming, crying, things getting spilled and broken and thrown...usually I also didn't sleep well the night before because my darling 5 month old doesn't sleep through the night. I get to a point where I feel like I can't take anything more. It's the whole "straw that broke the camel's back" scenario. So today I'm putting up cute pictures of my children. Because they are cute. And I do love them. Even on the bad days. 

(Jamison on his cell phone)

(Hiding behind a chair to hear a story from Nana. Side note: I have an amazing mom. She's so good with my children and always willing to help if I need someone to watch them)

(Gregory proud of his ability to roll over)

(Jamison and his cowboy boot-he got those for Christmas from Nana and Grandpa. I know, one day he will be so happy I have this picture)


They really are darling. :)

2 comments:

Ms. Abbott said...

I vote that you make sure you put the picture with him and his one cowboy boot in a special place so you can show his future girl friends :D

Emerson and Cassandra said...

That post was really touching...with an amazing dose of cute. You're a good mom, Tenika :)