J: "What's this?"
M: "It's a lady bug."
J: "I think it's a lady ant."
M: "It's an actual bug called a lady bug."
J: "Well they are bugging us."
M: "Are they bugging you? They aren't bugging me."
J: "Yeah. It's in my belly button."
M: "In your belly button?! What's it doing there?"
J: "Eating."
M: "What is it eating? What kind of food do you keep in your belly button?"
J: "Healthy food."
M: "Oh that's good. I'm glad you have healthy food."
J: (whispers) "From Jesus. To make me strong and healthy."
"I am really sick. Because I am sick I will want a cookie." (He's got his priorities straight!)
After I said ouch, Jamison said. "A song will help." Then he proceeded to sing a song of his own creation for me. He also tried to sing me to sleep the other day. He makes up songs about everything, including going to the bathroom or getting in trouble.
J: "I hate being happy."
M: "I'm not sure that's what you mean. And where did you get the word hate?!"
J: "From my mouth."
"Grandma I need to help you. Just trust me."
Jamison saw his dad scratch his nose and said, "What are you looking for Dad? A booger?" When I walked in the room he came to me and said, "Mom, Dad is just picking his nose like that." (Jamison sticks his finger up his nose) "He shouldn't do that."
M: "What should we do?"
J: "You should tell me I'm funny."
You really are, my son, you really are.
Also, here is what Gregory currently "says". I love it.



1 comment:
your boys are to cute. Jamison is smart, cookies help you feel better. So does ice cream.
Post a Comment