Friday, December 13, 2013

When you haven't posted in over two months....where do you even begin?  I really don't even know what to say, which is why I haven't blogged in so long.  I stay super busy taking care of my children, my grandma, my husband....and at the end of the day, I just want to relax.  So blogging, (along with pretty much everything else I should be doing) rarely gets done.  When I try to tell people what's going on in my life, I can't even think of anything specific to say.  I just...stay busy all day every day doing....stuff.  You know?

Well I can say this.  My children are growing so fast!  Jamison is potty trained now and I feel like he aged 5 years once he figured out how to use the bathroom.  And I was telling Tyler just tonight that I almost can't remember what Jamison was like before he could talk in full sentences.  He is ALWAYS talking.  And his imagination cracks me up. All week long he's been handing me imaginary presents to unwrap.  And they always require scissors to open.  We also get stuck in the mud a lot at our house, and have to use a rope to get out. 

And Gregory?  Good grief, it feels like the child never stops eating!  He's currently wearing 6-9 month clothes.  He just turned 4 months old this week.  Next week he goes to the doctor and I will find out just how big he is!  I love his little personality.  He's chatting and smiling and so much fun!  He loves sitting in his exersaucer and watching me vacuum which is so funny because Jamison has always been scared of the vacuum.  And today, for the first time, he rolled over!!!

The two boys are getting along pretty well.  Jamison went through a phase where he'd hit Gregory every opportunity he had and Gregory would cry any time Jamison came near him.  Luckily they are mostly over that.  Jamison has started telling me that he thinks Gregory is cute.  And tonight when Jamison tried playing with Gregory...he actually got a laugh out of his little brother!  I'm so excited for the day when they can REALLY play together.  I hope they will be best friends.

I'll try to do better about blogging but I'm not making any promises.  Until next time...enjoy some pictures of my darling children.  :)
















1 comment:

Jayme said...

Your boys are adorable. Maybe I should catch up on my blogging too . . . lol.