I am looking forward to General Conference this weekend. I could use the spiritual guidance that I know I can receive if I listen with an open heart. I just hope Jamison will let me listen ;)
We've been trying to have fun and keep busy at our house. While Tyler is at work, I find myself getting easily depressed and bored stuck at home. So I have to find ways to shake it up! Since Jamison loves going outside, I try to take him on walks as often as possible. We have gorgeous views around our neighborhood too, so that helps a ton.
We also go browse the thrift stores at least once a week. AND I found a fun craft we could do to help get ready for Halloween. (We used the outline of Jamison's foot to make the ghost and Jamison added his own artistic touch by scribbling all over them. Aren't they adorable?)
I'm really concerned that once it's too cold and snowy to take our daily walks, Jamison and I will both go a little crazy. I'm looking for ideas of things we can do to keep life exciting (and I am definitely open to suggestions).
Jamison is, I think, going through a growth spurt. His 12 month pants are getting too short. I tried putting him in 18 month pants but they are still too long and when he trips (which is often) he gets pretty mad. Plus they are huge around his waist. So for now he just looks like I don't dress him well. He's also got his molars coming in. Worst teething experience ever. Poor child. He's also trying to state his independence so he throws things when I tell him not to, and he runs away if I try to get him dressed, change his diaper...well, basically he's obstinate all around. I thought his temper tantrums were bad when he was 9 months? I had no idea. We now get shrieking and screaming, he throws things, and usually he throws himself on the floor to scream. He's a crazy banshee (whom I dearly love: insert cute picture to remind everyone how adorable my baby is....)
He's going to make the cutest little dinosaur this Halloween! I can't wait. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment