Sunday, June 17, 2012

This post is going to be short, but informative.  Tyler flew back from Germany Wednesday, got into Salt Lake late, spent the night with my parents, and Jamison and I finally saw him on Thursday morning.  SO happy.  It's amazing how after being apart for two and a half months, life just fell right back into place.  It just feels perfect and oh-so-right to have Tyler here.  Jamison was a little confused at first, and every day he seems surprised that his daddy is still here, but he's happy to see him.

We are moving in a week (and a day), so we are down to the final packing and cleaning process.  We've made a list of what still needs to be done and assigned everything to a different day.  I'm hoping this will help keep the stress level down.

I know that this move is right, and good.  There are certain things I'm looking forward to like having more space and being near family.  But at the same time, I don't really want to move.  Sometimes I like the independence of living further from the family.  And I've made a lot of friends here that I will miss.  Onward and upward, though!  We'll make new friends, establish ourselves in a new home, and keep moving forward!

Oh, and happy Father's Day!  I'm so grateful for the good fathers in my life, specifically my dad, father-in-law, and husband!

1 comment:

Viva said...

Yay!! I'm glad that Tyler is back and everything is going great :D Moving is a beast but soon it will be over and you'll get to have your next great adventure!