Thursday, June 7, 2012

I have packed two boxes.  Go me.  And I mean that sarcastically because really that's pathetic!  I'm moving in 18 days and I have thrown away/donated one trash bag worth of stuff and packed two boxes.  You're wondering why I don't get off blogger right now and go pack more, aren't you?  It's because Jamison is asleep and getting to the boxes would probably wake him up.  Despite that, I need to get my butt into gear so that when crunch time comes, I can feel like I've got things under control!  (Plus I'm hoping that if I have a lot of the packing done when Tyler gets home, we can maybe do a few "this is our last chance before leaving the state!" things.  Like maybe a trip to Yellowstone Bear World.)

When is my husband coming home, you ask?  Good question.  I wish I knew the answer.  Next week, I've been assured.  Though what day is still up in the air.  Oy, this job!

Jamison and I took a trip up to Jackson today to visit my friend, Misty, and her darling baby girl, Becca.  (I know, I should have been packing....but it was my last chance to see her before we move which makes it totally justified!)  My son was such a trooper, even though he probably spent a good 6 hours in the car!  We got a few fun pictures and had a nice time just chilling with friends.  If we weren't moving away, I'd say I will make that trip once every month or two.  Should have thought of that sooner, I guess!!!





Onward and upward.  The next two and a half weeks will be full of packing and cleaning and hopefully catching up with the hubby.  He's missed a lot in the past two months!

4 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

good luck Tenika!

Viva said...

Good luck with packing and the move!!! Soon you'll be finished and be in your new place :) So exciting that Tyler is coming home soon too!! Yay!!

Jayme said...

Good luck!

Emily Bennett said...

Let us know if you need any help once you get here :)
I'm so happy you get to see your husband soon!
YAY!!! You are stronger than I, not knowing exactly when would be driving me nuts.