Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My brother is getting married tomorrow.  And I am SO excited for him!  (I'm also excited for the adorable little suit that Jamison gets to wear).  I love weddings.  I love the promises for the future.  I love the colors and the pretty dresses.  I love the food (yeah, sorry, I had to throw that in).  I love looking at all the pictures.  I love it all (um, except for how stressed everyone gets....)!  However....I have to admit that I'm a little emotional for this wedding.  Not because my little brother is all grown up and getting married.  But because watching someone else hold their honey close and dream about the future makes me miss Tyler even more.  Guess what?  He's staying in Germany until sometime in June.  Blah.



(Look how cute and happy Jamison is to talk to him on Skype...thank goodness for that blessing!)

Back to the wedding though...I hope the weather will be good!  We spent today getting a huge barn ready for the reception.  It looks so good!  But it's been such weird weather today.  Hot, then cold, then hot, then cold.  Rainy, sunny, rainy....PLEASE be good tomorrow!!!!





(These pictures were taken as we set up for the reception.  How cute are these little Jamison-sized toys?!)

P.S.  My baby is turning one in TWO WEEKS!  Gah!


1 comment:

Laura said...

tenika, hang in there! you're inspiring. i don't know what i would do if kyle were gone for weeks. i can't believe how big your little guy is getting. give him a hug for me! he's a cutie.