Monday, April 9, 2012

I have been forgetting to upload videos from our video camera for weeks now.  But tonight I told myself I had to stop making excuses and just DO IT.  So you now get to witness the adorable video of Jamison's first Easter Egg hunt...taken before Tyler went to Germany.



Yeah, my baby is pretty adorable. 

This past week I've been kind of cranky.  I try really hard to be good and keep a positive attitude but I fail sometimes.  At the end of the week, however, I was back to feeling okay.  I had a few experiences with people that left me really upset.  I'm so glad that the talks I heard in General Conference helped me get back on track with being Christ-like and forgiving.  I'm not perfect by a long shot, but I'm working at forgiving those who have hurt me.  I'm also glad that the Relief Society lesson on Sunday was about utilizing the Atonement.  It's a huge part of forgiveness.  This all sounds lame. I'm having a hard time expressing myself right now.

In other news...the weather is bright and happy today and was all weekend.  Jamison and I spent Saturday in Idaho Falls.  We went to the museum where they currently have a dinosaur exhibit with a T-Rex named Sue.  She's the world's most complete dinosaur skeleton.  Or maybe just T-Rex skeleton, actually.  I'm fuzzy on the details.


Jamison loved looking at all the dinosaurs.  At least...I think he loved it.  He didn't crack a smile the whole time we were there, but he couldn't stop staring even long enough for me to get a good picture.



We had a low-key Easter since we kind of celebrated while Tyler was here.  But Jamison did get some candy and toys and I made sure to read about Christ's resurrection before putting Jamison to bed that night. 


We've been taking advantage of the weather by taking lots of walks outside.  Today we ended up taking an hour and a half walk around town.  I didn't plan it that way and wore flip flops.  Ouch.  That's all I will say.  Jamison is always so happy after being outside that sometimes I want to just stay outside all day.  I love the weather too, so I guess it's not just for him...Either way, I'm glad spring has finally shown up in Idaho and I can't wait for summer and more warm weather!


1 comment:

Emerson and Cassandra said...

What a fun post! I also like the bit about trying to be positive when it's hard. I needed that reminder. :)