My sister lost a friend yesterday. And my heart is breaking for her. I was about her age when I had a friend die, and I remember the pain and heartache I felt. I pray that my sister will reach out to her friends and family and feel their love and support while she comes to grips with the sudden loss of her dear friend.
Tyler is here at the moment and we are enjoying the time as a family. We spent a few days in Utah, where my mom taught Jamison how to make noise by rubbing his fingers over his lips. It's now his favorite thing to do...especially when we are out. He's really loud about it too. Thanks Mom.
Jamison's other new tricks are waving "hi" and "bye" and playing with cars. I have a cute video of him playing with a bus at my parents' house, which I posted on my public blog a few days ago. It's like the first thing Tyler taught Jamison when they saw each other. lol.
We don't know exactly what day Tyler has to leave for Germany, we are still waiting for his itinerary. It will either be March 30th, or April 2nd. I think Tyler is hoping for the 2nd so that he can go to his mission reunion on the 30th. We'll see!!!
I'm hoping to take advantage of the warm weather and having my husband around. We are planning to take Jamison to the zoo tomorrow and on Sunday we are having an early Easter celebration. I hope the warm weather holds out!
1 comment:
Aw :( I'm sorry about your sister's friend...it's so hard to lose a friend and it definitely leaves a feeling of shock in you. I hope she's doing okay...
That's adorable that Jamison is doing that! :) I love the picture too so cute! Hopefully Tyler will be able to stay until April 2nd! That'd be great :)
Post a Comment