(Okay, so Jamison doesn't look super excited in this picture, but I'm sure he's ecstatic. I know he will be when he sees his daddy!!!)
Today I made it to the temple. It was wonderful. I really needed it and I am so grateful for my visiting teacher for being willing to watch Jamison. And I'm grateful for Jamison for being such a good baby for her! I also went visiting teaching today. Another thing I am really grateful for. I love the women I get the opportunity to visit with. This program is THE BEST.
Jamison has had kind of a rough day. He cut a tooth, face planted into Tyler's guitar, got a bruise on his head from bumping into the wall, and ate a piece of the carpet, gagged on it, and threw it back up. Poor kiddo.
P.S. I lost my watch at the temple. Sad, right? But it could still show up. If it doesn't, the good news is that it was a few years old and I'd been kind of wanting a new one because the face is super scratched up.
P.P.S. Happy Pi Day! I wanted to bake a pie but...I don't need a whole pie to myself. Maybe we'll celebrate it late when Tyler gets here. And also when we celebrate Easter early before Tyler has to leave. We'll be busy celebrating all sorts of things!
e.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Tyler will be able to visit before he goes to Germany!!! What a great Pi Day/ Easter present :) That's a beautiful picture of the temple by the way :) Jamison is adorable in that picture even if he doesn't look super excited ;)
Post a Comment