My friend did this on her blog and I thought it was fun, so I am answering her questions and playing the game!
1. What are your favorite pizza toppings? PINEAPPLE
2. If you could swap lives with someone for a day, who would you choose and why? A COLLEGE STUDENT, I'M A WEIRDO AND KIND OF MISS SCHOOL.
3. What is your full name and how did you get it? Nicknames? TENIKA ITI COPE DENNIS. MY FIRST NAME CAME FROM A TELEVISION SHOW MY PARENTS WATCHED CALLED "WHAT'S IN THE BAG" (THINK "DEAL OR NO DEAL"). THE VANNA WHITE OF THE SHOW WAS NAMED TENIKA (PRONOUNCED TEN-EEKA). MY MIDDLE NAME IS MAORI (APPROPRIATE SINCE I WAS BORN IN NEW ZEALAND) AND MEANS LITTLE. I DON'T REALLY HAVE A NICKNAME. MY BROTHER CALLS ME "TIKI", THAT'S ABOUT IT.
4. If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go? TYLER AND I REALLY WANT TO GET TO NEW ZEALAND SO THAT ALL MY FAMILY COULD MEET TYLER AND JAMISON.
5. What was your favorite book as a child? NOISY NORA
6. If you were a color crayon, what color would you be? DARK RED, BECAUSE THAT IS SUCH A CLASSY COLOR.
7. Best thing of 2011? JAMISON
8. Are you an early bird or night owl? NIGHT OWL
9. Do you prefer a bath or a shower? SHOWER
10. What is your favorite childhood memory? OH GOSH, JUST ONE? PROBABLY PLAYING BARBIES WITH MY SISTER AND THEN HAVING MY BROTHERS TRY TO JOIN IN. WHAT A RIOT.
Rules
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post (I don't know how to tag people, so if you read this, I'd love for you to answer the questions!!!)
**Let them know you have tagged them
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post (I don't know how to tag people, so if you read this, I'd love for you to answer the questions!!!)
**Let them know you have tagged them
My Questions to my Spotlighted Bloggers:
1. What inspires you?
2. Name one person you look up to, and why?
3. What is your idea of a perfect date?
4. What would you do with a million dollars?
5. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
6. Do you have any phobias?
7. What are you looking forward to this year?
8. What was the most recent movie you watched and what did you think of it?
9. How late do you normally stay up?
10. What is your go-to dinner food?
11. Do you like left-overs?
1 comment:
I love your response to the best thing of 2011 :) Okay okay I'll keep it going now ;) I hope you're having an amazing time with Tyler!!
Post a Comment