I can't believe how fast my little baby boy is growing! Each day he surprises me with the new things he can do...like getting up a stair yesterday! Yikes! I have to watch him so closely these days. He gets into everything. This morning he pulled all the trash out of the trash can in my bedroom.
I never knew it would be so hard to watch my baby grow up. I'm so proud of him and all he's learning to do, but it's also hard to realize he's not going to be a baby forever. It's crazy how emotional motherhood has made me.
And off topic...thanks for all the comments I got on my last post. I had no idea so many people were still reading my blog. I don't want to beg comments but, give me a shout out every once and while so I still know you are reading. Cuz if you stop reading, I can always turn this into a journal. ;)

2 comments:
Such cute pics! He's getting so big; I sympathize with your emotion about it.
And on an unrelated note, watching Jamison whip his hair is sooooo funny and cute
I agree, it is sad that they grow up. I love watching Soren grow and discover new things, but then I see a newborn and I wish that Soren would just cuddle with me!
Post a Comment