Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi folks. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Here's a short list of my major thoughts:

1-I can only allow so many people to follow my private blog. It's dumb, but that's the way blogger is. I have a lot of people who asked to be added but I don't think most of them actually read my posts. I'm taking them off. Let me know if you actually read or you might end up deleted.

2-I want to help contribute to our income. But I need to be home for Jamison. So I have to get creative. Everything I've tried so far has been a flop. (hats and jewelry)

3-This little guy is growing up way too fast! He has 4 teeth with a fifth one working its way out. He crawls and stands, and with some help he even walks. He has discovered our stairs (sarcastic yay) and I think I get a pretty good workout trying to keep him out of trouble. He loves yogurt and it's the one food he eats consistently. This kid is full of surprises. He keeps me busy and he also keeps me laughing. I love him so much and I am scared that I will miss him as a baby once he gets older.

9 comments:

Viva said...

Cute! I think you'll be excited how he will be as a toddler --> child --> young man etc. You'll always have your memories of baby Jamison though :) Time flies by too fast sometimes huh? It can be rough trying to sell things but I think you'll find something soon enough that will work well for you :)

P.S. I read! :) ;)

Ms. Abbott said...

I enjoyed your post Tenika, please don't delete me I like reading you private blog and its how I remember where your public blog is. :p

Jayme said...

So I read your blog as Jayme Swallow, so you can get rid of the other me :)

Emerson and Cassandra said...

I love your blog!
P.S. Try virtualvocations.com. It's a good way to find work from home. :)

Emily Bennett said...

It works!! Thanks for adding me. Apparently I do have a blog, I've just never done anything with it. Maybe I'll try one of these days

Jess and Richard said...

I read it! :D

I know the feeling of wanting to contribute to the income and stay home with the baby. I applied for some jobs at tutor.com.

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

I already told you via facebook that I read your blog, but here is the proof! :) Also, I know exactly what you mean about missing them as a baby. I already find myself baby hungry for Mack when he was a newborn, haha!

The Arnolds said...

He is growing up so fast! And the pics you post on here are so cute! Your hats are way cute by the way lol!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

sorry that I'm not around to watch Jamison :( I hope you get to the temple :D