Thursday, February 23, 2012

Raise your hand if you read my blog.  Just checking.

Tonight I went visiting teaching.  I love going visiting teaching!  I love the girls that I get to visit and the relationship I am starting to have with them.  I enjoy how it helps me meet more people in the ward and feel a sisterly love.

Jamison is starting to get a chest cold so I couldn't take him with me.  Which was weird because it's always me and him everywhere.  I pretty much don't go anywhere without him.  It was also weird because for the first time in his life, he wasn't baby sat by a family member.  I was so worried that he'd be cranky and cry the whole time.  He's got a cold, he's teething, and I was leaving him with a stranger.  But she told me he was perfect the whole time.  I obviously had a harder time with it than he did, because I almost cried when I left!  I am glad he was good though.

Yesterday Jamison had his 9 month well visit with the doctor.  The kid keeps getting taller and skinnier.  He's in the 73rd percentile for height and the 13th for weight.  Which freaked me out, by the way, because he keeps falling into a lower and lower percentile for weight.  The doctor told me it's fine though, because he's still gaining weight and he looks and acts healthy.



We've had some funky Rexburg weather this past week.  Lots of snow on Sunday and Monday.  Then Tuesday and Wednesday it was super duper windy but must have been warmish because all the snow melted and was running in rivers all over the place (so obviously not warm enough that the ground had thawed).  Today started out nice and sunny and then got cold and windy.  I guess we are supposed to be getting more snow this weekend.  It's been a mild winter here, but I still can't wait for warmer weather.

P.S. Look at how cute my baby is.  I sent this video to Tyler and he said it's absolutely adorable.  And I find it adorable that my husband would say something like that.  It melts my heart to see how having a baby makes him act sometimes.  :)




2 comments:

Viva said...

Cute! :) I can't believe he's already 9 months old! Man time moves wayyyy too fast. I hope he feels better soon!

misty said...

i still cant believe how big he is getting and how much he looks like tyler.