Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sorry about my last post, I kind of had a breakdown. It's all over now and I'm moving forward with life.

Jamison and I enjoyed the rest of our time in Utah with family. I ended up extending the trip twice, and it was so worth it! I really enjoyed seeing my uncle and bonding with him.

Last weekend we went to Antelope Island on the Great Salt Lake. The weather was pretty good for February and the scenery was fantastic. They had a ranch with old farm equipment and Jamison really enjoyed the tractors.

Then on Monday, my clever kid learned to crawl.  Since we got back to our apartment Tuesday, he has been having a blast crawling across the living room floor to pull all his toys and books off the shelf where I keep them. 

I'm having issues trying to get this post to work on my phone so all the pictures aren't where I'd like them (and it won't let me post a video of Jamison crawling) but...I think you get the point.  :)

1 comment:

Viva said...

That's exciting that Jamison learned how to crawl! I bet it's fun to see him on the go :) Looks like you had a fun adventure in Utah too!