This week Jamison and I are adjusting to life without Tyler. We've had him here for about four and a half months, which has been bliss. Poor Jamison was really clingy the first few days we got back to Rexburg. Between being in a different place than he'd spent the past three weeks, Daddy being gone, and all his other relatives....Jamison was feeling a little lost. We've been really lucky that Tyler has had a good enough internet connection that we could Skype the other night. Both Tyler and Jamison loved interacting...even if it was over the computer.
I'm having to do some adjusting too. I'd gotten used to having company and help with Jamison. Sometimes, before the day is even half over, Jamison and I are both bored and wondering how we are going to pass the time until bedtime. I wish we could go for walks, but it's so stinking cold outside! We made it to the mailbox and back yesterday but that was all we could handle. Too cold. So I am looking for creative ways to avoid getting so bored and cranky. Suggestions?
I'll be getting a new calling this week. I was worried about what it might be, but the bishop assured me that he took my "situation" into consideration before issuing the call. It's going to be a good one for me, hopefully.
We are really very blessed, and I work to remind myself of that. I have a happy, healthy baby. I have a husband who works hard to provide for us. We barely scraped by financially this month, but we were blessed to meet our needs. I am grateful for my supportive family, and all they do for me and my baby and husband. Life could maybe be better, but it could also be a whole lot worse!


2 comments:
Sorry I haven't called you back, I've been trying to figure my schedule out. I'll give you a call next week friend!
That's so hard :( Only a couple weeks until he'll be back though and I'm so glad you guys can skype! :) I love love the picture of Jamison :)
Post a Comment