Tyler and I are just soaking in the time to relax and enjoy time together before he starts work again. On January 8th he'll be going to Oklahoma. I think it's going to be harder and harder to have him away as Jamison gets older and recognizes that Daddy isn't around.
That sweet little baby of ours is growing so much. He said his first word, "mama", on Christmas Eve. And just today he said "da", which we are counting as Dad! I love listening to him babble, it's just the cutest thing!
I love all the things we were able to do over the Christmas holidays. We had fun time with my family, went to Temple Square, had a wonderful program at church on Christmas day, and my siblings and I even served at an assisted living facility by caroling during their Christmas buffet (dressed in time-period clothing, I might add!).
I wish that everyone spent their whole year in the same happy, loving mood they are in over Christmas. Wouldn't the world be a great place?
Happy 2012 everyone!



3 comments:
Looks like you have had a fun holiday! :) I love your new hairstyle btw! It's so cute! :) I hope you have a wonderful beginning to 2012!
So glad you had a great Christmas! How long is Tyler going to be gone for? Isn't he in school? Or is he off for the Winter Tri? (oh I'm so nosy!)
Tyler gets the winter off of school, so he's going to work. He leaves on the 8th and is gone for three weeks, comes back for a few weeks, then leaves again until April 8th...just in time to start school again!
Post a Comment