Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We were kind of lame for Jamison's first Halloween.  I had grand intentions but I babysat in the morning, had a job interview in the afternoon....so didn't get around to doing as much as I'd originally planned.  Jamison dressed as Batman.  He was the cutest little Batman I've ever seen.


Our apartment complex hosted a Trunk or Treat but it was cold and everyone was just standing around.  There weren't games or anything, so we left.  Besides, Jamison is a bit young for Halloween candy!



I had dressed up for the "party" but when we came home, I changed into something more comfortable.  We had pizza and watched a Halloween movie: Abbott and Castello Meet Frankenstein.

Jamison slept 12 hours...so obviously it was an exhausting holiday for him!  Today I will carry on my favorite tradition...buying my Halloween candy the day after so that I can get it 1/2 off.  ;) 

3 comments:

Todd and Denise Cope said...

Absolutely the most adorable batman ever.

Viva said...

I love both of your costumes!!! So cute! He's definitely the most adorable batman I've ever seen :) Did you make the hat??

Tenika Dennis said...

I did make the hat. I didn't turn out quite like I had in mind but...oh well! I'm still learning!