My family came to visit this weekend! Well...most of my family. They decided to come up for Fall Break but unfortunately Devin doesn't get a Fall Break, so he wasn't able to come up. We had a good time though. I planned to have lots of pictures to share but my memory card is full and my batteries are almost dead. I figured I could just snag some pictures from everyone else but...I didn't. So here's what you get:
All two pictures I was able to take before I ran out of memory/battery. This is from when we went and got snow cones. We also went for a ride in the back of the truck to look at the fall colors, played Disney Scene It, watched Megamind, walked around the newest building on campus, did some shopping, and just visited.
This next week Tyler's mom will be coming. She sold her house in Sumter and is moving to Idaho. She should arrive on Friday. So we'll get even more family time and more people to spoil my little bundle of joy (who hasn't been very joyful lately...he's skipping naps and is super cranky and exhausted!)
2 comments:
is he teething?
Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment