Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My son is growing up so fast!  He's now six months old and has cut his first tooth.  Oh, and he can sit up!  I feel like I no longer have a baby...I seriously have a little man.  Look at how much he's grown:


Also, the holidays are almost here and I'm working hard to make sure everything works smoothly.  I'm doing a lot of homemade gifts this year...I hope they all work out!  This will be Jamison's first everything and I want it to be full of fun memories.  I know he won't remember them yet, but the traditions can be something that he feels a connection to for the rest of his life.  I believe it's never too young to start!


2 comments:

Viva said...

Wow! He's grown a lot! Very handsome, cute boy :) Traditions are fun! It's exciting that you guys will get to start your traditions with him this year too! Good luck with getting everything done for Christmas :)

Jess and Richard said...

I can't believe how fast they grow! Your little man is adorable. It is so fun and amazing how quickly they start to develop their own little personality!