Monday, November 21, 2011

Tonight I was driving home from somewhere with Jamison in the back seat crying.  As I drove up the hill towards our apartment, I kept telling Jamison that it was a short ride and to just hang in there; that soon we'd be home, we just had to get up the hill and just before we made it to the temple, we'd be home.  I looked up the hill and saw this:


My heart swelled and I realized what I was telling Jamison applied really well to life.  It's going to be okay.  It's only a short while.  Just hang in there.  We've just got to get to the temple and we'll be okay--we'll be home.

3 comments:

Viva said...

That is such a great connection! Thank you for sharing that :) That is something important to remember especially when things get hard.

Todd and Denise Cope said...

Thank you for that testimony.

Laura said...

I love this :)