Friday, October 14, 2011

It's been dark out for about 30 minutes and I haven't seen or heard from my husband.  He went to work at 7:30 this morning.  But how much landscaping can you really do in the dark??? He's probably dead on the side of the road....

Remember the crankiness from last week?  It's extended into most of this week and it must be contagious because today Jamison literally whined for three hours straight.  Well, he did take some small breaks when I held him next to the window and when he was eating.  I feel like a bad mom but I was just so tired of the whining that I put him in his crib and left the room for a few minutes.  Eventually he fell asleep.

Since I started my public blog, I feel that my private blog has been rather neglected.  I supposedly have 19 followers but I only hear from maybe three or four of them.  But then again, I think blogger is being dumb because my friend told me she was trying to log in and it told her that her invitation had expired.  This isn't the first time it's happened to someone.  I wonder if it's because my blog is private???  I could make it public, I suppose, but then how would I protect the identity of my family?  There are some things I want to share with people...but not all the people in the world.  Just a few friends that I don't contact as often as I probably should.

Today I've been feeling overwhelmed with some things I agreed to do for people.  I feel like my abilities don't match their expectations.  Hopefully we can make it work though.

This post is kind of pointless, I guess.  I think I'm just anxious because Tyler's been gone for 12 hours and I haven't heard anything from him.  I don't want to be that annoying wife whose wondering where you are when you are just busy working but honestly, like I said before, how much landscaping can they really expect to accomplish in the dark?  Maybe they brought lights.  I know that the guys he works for want to go hunting tomorrow but have to finish a project this week.  Maybe they will be working feverishly all night to get it done.  In which case they'll be too tired to hunt tomorrow, I would think.  But what do I know?

Oh well, I'll stop whining.  That won't bring him home any sooner.  I should probably end this rambling post anyway...

3 comments:

Sister Parkinson said...

I hope everything turned out okay!

Remember the lord is watching you and looking after you!

Jayme said...

Just be glad he still has work! :) How's the weather holding out there?

Emerson and Cassandra said...

You're not being annoying. Tyler's very lucky and probably very glad to have such a loving wife to care about his safety. :) Sorry it wasn't the best day.