Tyler has really been struggling to make up his mind about schooling, a major, and a future career. About two weeks ago he admitted that he thought he might enjoy teaching, but wouldn't do that because it wasn't a big money maker. I encouraged him to really think about it and research it, because if that's what makes him happy, we can make it work.
Today Tyler changed his major to Biology education and his minor to history. Although originally we had planned to move to Utah after Tyler finished up his associates this fall, we will now be staying up in Rexburg until he finishes the degree...approximately three-ish years from now. Rexburg is not my first choice, but it's the smart choice. He's already enrolled up here, it's close to at least some of our family, and tuition is way cheaper than anywhere else. Now if we could just find a steady job....
And just for kicks and giggles, I'll end this post with a cute video of my adorable little man. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Aren't life changes the greatest? Good luck with all the new things!
I was seriously thinking you were going to announce you were pregnant again. And then I was going to laugh profusely. :) Hehe. I'm super glad that Tyler is finding something that he enjoys! Heck, my hubby still hasn't really found that "niche" but we'll get there. Hope you're enjoying the Idaho cold!! Heh.
It is a nice feeling to settle on a major and know what to expect for the next couple of years. And Jamison is as cute as ever! Good job on the hats!
Life changes make things interesting huh? :) It sounds like things are going in a good direction though! Hopefully there will be a great (steady) job in his future!
Post a Comment