Saturday, October 8, 2011

I have been on and off super cranky this week.  It's ridiculous.  And this morning while I was making my bed I realized that it makes me a real pain to be around.  So today I'm trying to work on being more positive.

This week it snowed, which I'm super not happy about.

(Jamison's first snow experience...he wasn't sure what to think...)

Remember Tyler's painting job?  It didn't work out (are we surprised after how many times the guy rescheduled the training???) and he got a job landscaping.  But, if you couldn't figure this out, you can't really do much landscaping in the snow.  So along with all the potato farmers, I'm pleading with God that the snow will go away and stay away for a while.  My husband needs a job.

Oh, but look at the cute hats my baby boy is sporting these days.


My cousin made him one and I loved it so much that I began experimenting to make more.




Jamison won't be keeping all of these.  I'm thinking Christmas present for his cousin and also I might sell a few to the local students to supplement our income.  Wish me luck.  I'm certainly no pro but I think they are pretty adorable.  Or maybe it's just because I have such a stinking cute model!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I was wondering when I saw your facebook pic if you had made that cute ears hat I saw you pin to pinterest. Looks so cute!

Sorry to hear about your husband's job woes, though. =( That's no fun -- I've totally been there!

Emerson and Cassandra said...

I'll be praying that a job will work out for him. Your pics are adorable!

Todd and Denise Cope said...

Love the one with the ears.