Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tyler's job has been...well, weird. Monday they called and told him to come in Tuesday instead. Tuesday they called and told him to come in Wednesday. Wednesday he actually went to work, where they told him he wouldn't be needed Thursday. Then this afternoon (Thursday) they told him they wouldn't be needing him after all. The good news is that instead of leaving him high and dry and jobless...they referred him to a landscaper in Sugar City. So Tyler starts another new job tomorrow. This one will only last until the weather gets bad, so can everyone please pray that we have a very mild winter and the snow holds off until December? That way Tyler will have work. phew.

Jamison is as adorable as ever. He is super smiley and loves to play. He laughs and talks and will always look to his daddy for a reason to smile. I love it. Oh, and he likes to chew on everything. Maybe he'll be teething soon???




I had heard that feeding him solids before bed would help him sleep better. The first night I tried it he woke up 3 times. Not cool. But last night he actually slept through the night! He has only done that once since we moved a month ago. It was SO nice. I tried feeding him mashed potatoes tonight...he gave me a funny face, coughed, and then vomited. Okay, I can take a hint.

I'm excited for General Conference this weekend. I always look forward to the modern revelation and extra dose of the spirit that it brings into my life. I'm sure I'll be lovingly chastised, but it's good to find ways that I can improve myself, right?

2 comments:

Viva said...

Oh that's SO frustrating his job did that!! :( It's good that he got referred to another one though. Jamison is adorable as ever! :) Maybe he is teething if he is chewing on everything...time to break out the teething rings!

Megan said...

I can't believe how big Jamison is getting! So cute! Wasn't Gen Conf fabulous {as always}?!