Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tyler will be starting a new job this week...painting in Pocatello. It'll be interesting. Hopefully it will be enough to pay the bills!

Since we knew this might be our last opportunity before the weather got cold and Tyler was too busy with school/work, we went out for a drive Friday. We had planned to explore a lake Tyler had found online on Friday and go to Yellowstone on Saturday. All our plans changed, but that's okay. We had a very pretty drive through Sugar City, Newdale, Teton, and Tetonia, Idaho on Friday.







Saturday evening I went to the Relief Society General Broadcast. It was amazing, and I'm so glad I could go! The church is true. Every time I attend a meeting and feel the spirit, I feel so strongly that the church is true. For anyone who didn't get to see it and is interested, here's a link to the highlights.

1 comment:

Viva said...

Looks neat! I love the first picture you took..beautiful scenery! Glad you guys had a good trip!!