Saturday, July 30, 2011

How Do I Love Thee?

In celebration of our second year anniversary, I thought I would list some of the things I absolutely adore about my husband.

1-The man loves to cook for people. He dances and sings his way through the kitchen while he prepares a meal. I still remember coming home to dinner one night and finding Tyler in the kitchen belting out Italian opera while he prepared a pasta dinner.

2-He's a handy man! I am so in love with the fact that my man can fix just about anything. If he doesn't already know how to fix it, he'll research it until he figures it out. He's so mechanically minded!

3-The guy oozes talent. He's very modest, so you'd never know it but...he can sing, he plays guitar, he's teaching himself to conquer the piano, and he even writes his own music. Who doesn't love a musician?!

4-When he's concentrating hard, Tyler smiles. It is the most adorable thing in the world.

5-This daddy plays with and loves his son. What woman doesn't adore watching her child play with their dad? I can't get enough of watching my two boys interact with each other.

6-His testimony of the gospel is strong, and I know I can turn to him when I have questions about the scriptures or church doctrine. I also know that he honors his priesthood and when I need a blessing, he can give me one.

7-Tyler works very hard to provide for our family. He works long hours, far from home, so that he can keep us in a nice apartment with food on the table and clothes on our back.

8-He has a willingness to serve others. I am always proud to see him agree to and volunteer for a variety of services in our ward/community. His cheerful service is a great example to me.

9-Even though I get crazy and emotional sometimes (okay...probably most of the time I qualify for one or the other...) he loves and supports me. Sometimes he even lets me vent about dumb things.

10-My husband is super handsome and super sweet.

Honestly, what's not to love???

No comments: