There have been some questions and a lot of confusion about what my little family will be doing for the next year or so. A lot is still up in the air, but let me give you a basic run-down.
Tyler will be attending BYU-Idaho for one last semester this fall. He needs two classes in order to get his associates degree. So from September to December we will be residing in what my father refers to as the town of "Iceburg" Idaho.
After Tyler graduates, he would like to join the air force and work on a bachelor's degree while he serves his country. But we won't be doing that RIGHT after he graduates from BYU-I. We're going to take a few months to work and enjoy family. Right now we are thinking we'll move to Utah so that I can maybe get a part time job, enjoy my family, and have tons of free baby-sitting service because...Tyler is thinking he might give his current job a few more months of his time. He'll travel, I'll visit family and friends in Utah/maybe work. Then eventually he'll join the air force and we'll see where we end up at that point!
Do I know exactly when we will be moving to Rexburg? Nope...just sometime before school starts the second week of September. Do I know where we will be living in Rexburg or in Utah? Nope. Do I know anything? Not really, other than that we are making the right choice and everything will fall into place. Scary? Yes. But it's okay, we've done this before, and we have faith that we can do it again. :)
I'll leave you with pictures of my adorable son. And if you haven't been following my "other" blog, I'll let you in on the newest thing: Jamison rolled over for the first time on Friday. He hasn't done it since then but...I'm just the proudest mama in the world!
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys have a good plan :) Good luck with everything!
Good, I hope everything works out for the best for you! I know your family would love you to be closer to them, and it will be nice for you, when your hubby is gone a lot. I don't know how you do it, I would hate having my husband gone so much! But sounds like everything is tentively coming together for you guys and that is wonderful!
Post a Comment