Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Okay, I will admit it. I'm pretty sad that Tyler spent his first Father's Day all alone. Major lame. But we will be celebrating both Father's Day and his birthday in a major way when Jamison and I visit him this weekend!

I am sometimes embarrassed to share my emotions openly. So I appreciate Father's Day as an opportunity to express my emotions without feeling silly. I am taking this opportunity to share how much I love my daddy and how grateful I am for him. He has always loved me and always supported me. I know I can count on him when I need advice or help with something. He has been an amazing spiritual leader in our home and I am so thankful for how he helped me gain faith and a testimony. I really look up to my dad, he is an awesome example to me.


I also love my father-in-law. He is always willing to help me. He will drop everything to serve his children AND his children's spouses. I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've had to get to know him better since we moved to South Carolina.


And of course I love my husband and know he will be an amazing father. I have already watched how he interacts with Jamison and it warms my heart. He loves our little man so much!


Happy Father's Day, everyone!

No comments: