Monday, June 27, 2011

This last weekend Jamison, Larry, and I drove to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a family reunion. Tyler met us there. He got there about five and a half hours after we did, and I was sooo anxious to see him! I almost cried when his truck pulled up. Is that weird? I was just so happy to see my husband again!

We had a really nice weekend enjoying family, food, and nature. Jamison did awesome all weekend. He was hungry almost constantly, but he was also smiley and let everyone hold him. AND he slept for 5 hours each night before waking up to eat. Can you say heaven?!


I took a lot of pictures...but not on my own camera. Uncle Jeff has an awesome SLR camera that he always lets me play with...so he has all my pictures. But I did take a few on my phone, and I snagged one that someone else posted on Facebook...


Now Jamison and I are in Clarkesville, Tennessee. We are spending the next two weeks with Tyler and I'm so happy! Our family is together again. :) And Tyler won't have to celebrate his birthday all alone. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Have a great time!

Viva said...

Nothing weird about that at all! You were happy to see your hubby! I'm excited you get to spend the next two weeks with Tyler! Have an amazing time! :)