Well, I did it. I got my hair cut this morning. I was still not 100% sure what I wanted, but I had a basic idea. So I just told my stylist the length, and that I wanted layers, and I needed a cut that was easy to style...and here's what I got:
Yesterday while I was taking pictures of Jamison (yes, I do this on a daily basis...can't get enough of my little man!) I got a picture mid-yawn and he looks like a little dinosaur so I had to share. :)

In other news...Tyler's sister Meagan had her baby on Tuesday...Conner Miles Burk. He is adorable and has tons of hair. I love him.

In other news...Tyler's sister Meagan had her baby on Tuesday...Conner Miles Burk. He is adorable and has tons of hair. I love him.
Also, for my non-blogger friends (and you blogging friends as well, if you are interested) I started a public blog. You can find the link on the top left if you want to take a peek. I plan on posting daily tidbits to entertain my family and friends with. We'll see how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment