My little man got spoiled while my parents were here! Not only did they hold and snuggle him lots, they also bought him a bassinet so that he no longer has to sleep in his car seat at night! What a lucky baby :)
Our week has been so much fun! And I have a gazillion pictures that I've loaded twice and they are still out of order, so bear with me!
Monday night we had a picnic at Swan Lake and then took a small walk around part of the lake. I love going there!
Tuesday we drove to Savannah, Georgia and spent the afternoon walking along the riverfront. After Jamison started to get hot and cranky, we got back in the car and did a short driving tour of the town before heading to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. We spent the night at a hotel on the beach front there. We took Jamison down to the beach and introduced him to the ocean by sticking his feet in...he cried.
Wednesday morning was spent at the beach! We saw lots of sea life including coral, dolphins, pelicans, and jelly fish. Most of the jelly fish had washed on shore and were dead, but we found a live one in a tidal pool and my mom put it back in the ocean.
Thursday we went to Camden where a Revolutionary War battle had been fought. There was a cat that greeted us when we first got out of the car. As we were looking at the cannons, she jumped into the bottom of the stroller and made herself at home, it was funny!
Friday we went to Columbia and walked the temple grounds. We also did some shopping and had family pictures taken.
Such a fun week! I'm so glad my parents could come visit. :)


4 comments:
I think the picture of Jamison having his feet dipped in the ocean is priceless! He looks so tiny! I am glad you had such a great time with your parents!
Agreed, his face when he touches the ocean is soooo hilarious! I also loved him wearing the sunglasses! Such fun pics. Keep posting, your blog is so fun to read!
Looks like so much fun! Glad your parents coulds come out for a visit! Your little guys is adorable and I love the pics!
So fun that your parents got to visit and meet Jamison!
Post a Comment