Monday, May 23, 2011

Blessing Day

My parents came into town Saturday night and are staying for a week. It is so nice to have them here, and to give them the opportunity to meet Jamison. I enjoy watching how they interact with him.


Sunday at church we had Jamison blessed. It was a lovely blessing. After church we had a lunch at our house for my parents, Tyler's parents, and our friends Robert and Janet and their baby Elyse. With two babies there we all played "pass the baby."

It was a nice day. I look forward to a fun week with my parents and my husband and baby. Tomorrow we head off to Savannah. I'll try to take some fun pictures while we are there.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

I'm glad it went well for ya'll!

Emerson and Cassandra said...

That's so fun that your parents could come! And I know I've already said this, but I have to say it again: I love that little tie Jamison's wearing in the picture!!! :)