
This week I have come to appreciate my mother, and all the mothers in the world, on a much deeper level. And so this Mother's Day, I feel an even greater need to tell my mom and my mother-in-law
thank you for everything you have done and continue to do. I am just beginning to fathom the love and sacrifice of a mother, and I am so grateful that I have two good examples to look up to as I begin this journey.
My first Mother's day as a mom has been so nice because I was able to spend it with my two favorite guys! I love them both so much.
Reading/sleeping together...one of baby and daddy's favorite things!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I hope your day was as wonderful as mine.
2 comments:
Mothers are quite amazing! Happy Mothers Day to a great new mom :) I like your new header picture too btw
Hope you had a happy mother's day :)
Post a Comment