Tyler informed me last week that while Jamison and I were at the hospital recovering, the 8 foot gator in the pond was killed. I find it very sad. I guess a little kid and his mom/grandma/aunt (I'm unsure the relationship between woman and child) were walking by the pond and the kid fell in. Before you worry too much about where this story is going...the little kid was fished out and was not eaten or even attacked by the gator. However, after the kid was pulled out of the water, the gator surfaced. This caused some sort of freak out for the woman, who called the sheriff and reported the gator. Because he was over 6 feet, there is some rule that they couldn't just relocate him, so he had to be killed. RIP, gator friend.
(Picture taken by Jeff Dennis)
This blog post was supposed to be about the gator but...as a proud new mom I couldn't resist putting up a few pictures of my adorable little man.


I'm so in love!
1 comment:
Sad for the gator that his very appearance caused such panic. Guess I should check your blog before making comments on facebook, eh? ;) You do have a cutie! Go ahead and post as many pics as you want. =)
Post a Comment