to this:
Jamison Parker Dennis came into this world at 11:32 a.m. via c-section...he's a bum first baby. He weighed in at 7 pounds 9 ounces and 19.5 inches long.
I am loving every inch of my baby boy. He is the most precious little man in the world! I could go on and on forever about how wonderful and adorable he is. Tyler and I are so in love with him!
He is a healthy baby, and super laid back. He doesn't cry much, but when he does...wow. What a set of lungs! His whole body turns red, too. And even when he's screaming like that, I still love him to pieces. He melts my heart.
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! He looks so precious, what a fun new adventure for you two!
So happy for you! Glad to see all is well! He is darling! (Don't know if you say that for boys, but you know what I mean) Congrats!
YAY! I'm so excited to meet him someday :D
He is so precious Teni, I hope I get to meet him one day.
What a sweet blog post and adorable pictures! I'm so glad the scary part is over and that now you can just enjoy your little boy.
He is such a cutie! Congrats again on such a lovely little baby boy :)
Yay! So exciting!
Congratulations! So glad he got here safely.
Post a Comment