I'm celebrating my 200th blog post with...a baby bump picture!

Yesterday a friendly elderly gentleman told me I look like I'm having twins. Which is ironic because the doctor says I've lost weight and everyone else keeps telling me how small I am.
My little man is breech, but we're working to change that because this momma does NOT want a c-section! But however I have him...we just want him to be healthy. And based on the crazy amount of tests they have me doing, he is. He's been passing his BPP every week with flying colors.
4 comments:
I love it, Tenika! That is SO cute! Congrats on your 200th post!
So glad to hear baby is doing OK! A nurse told me some natural ways to switch breech, I can send them to you if you want.
The part about twins cracked me up, because a stranger said the same thing to me yesterday. "You look so much bigger than you should be; are you having twins?"
Maybe you and I should start commenting on random people's appearance and weight; it's only fair, everyone's doing it to us...wouldn't that be funny?
Thanks Cassandra, I had a doctor and a midwife both give me some tips for trying to flip him. But this child has a mind of his own and I don't think he cares for any of these things! Time will tell :)
That belly looks very small for being 35 weeks! So sorry to hear about your baby's breech position. I hope you don't have to have a C-section, too. {Been there, done that 3 times now, and I don't wish it on anyone -- on a first delivery especially.} But definitely worth it for a healthy child! =)
Post a Comment