Monday, March 28, 2011

33 Weeks

I am in love with this picture. And glad my phone stayed turned on long enough to take it. (My phone had a nasty encounter with liquids last week and has been very touch and go since then...)

I love that this picture isn't posed. I realized I needed a 33 week picture (don't get confused though, I'm actually at 34 weeks now) and as I was snapping it, Tyler jumped in. This is all natural and shows the love and tender feelings we have in our family.

LOVE it. Love this man. Love the sweet baby in my belly.

5 comments:

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

What a sweet picture! :)

Bonnie said...

What! breech? really???? I hear there are some "tricks" you can try to get him to flip around, but that is crazy! are they planning a c-section?

Emerson and Cassandra said...

So sweet!

Rachel Collier said...

Cute!

Miss Leisl Q said...

To quote the dear old Doctor "You've swallowed a planet!!!" tehehehe....