Oh, and our awful carpet? Well, it's still awful and we'll probably be replacing it. But have I ever mentioned just how bad it is? We had gum stuck in it. Gross. Really, really gross. So my father in law decided to take his knife to it the other day. It looks much better. I was afraid of ruining the carpet but...what was I thinking? It's already ruined!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Sprucing Things Up
Ever so slowly, this little apartment is starting to look inhabited. Believe it or not, Tyler is the main decorator in our family and with him always out of town, our apartment has looked like we "just" moved in for the past four months. Finally, this last weekend, Tyler and I took the time to find a few things to help spruce the place up. We still have a long way to go but...this seriously has added so much to our living room!
View from the hallway. Are you jealous that I can leave the screen door to my porch open all day long in February?
View from the front door.
Oh, and our awful carpet? Well, it's still awful and we'll probably be replacing it. But have I ever mentioned just how bad it is? We had gum stuck in it. Gross. Really, really gross. So my father in law decided to take his knife to it the other day. It looks much better. I was afraid of ruining the carpet but...what was I thinking? It's already ruined!
Oh, and our awful carpet? Well, it's still awful and we'll probably be replacing it. But have I ever mentioned just how bad it is? We had gum stuck in it. Gross. Really, really gross. So my father in law decided to take his knife to it the other day. It looks much better. I was afraid of ruining the carpet but...what was I thinking? It's already ruined!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I am very jealous that you can have your screen door open!
What a nice apartment! It looks really comfy and inviting. Your couches look nice, and perfect for a "prego nap." :)
Post a Comment