Tyler was looking through all the baby things I brought back from Utah...and discovered that baby clothes make fun puppets.
Oh yeah...he's totally going to be a cute daddy. :)
We worked on putting together the crib this weekend. It's not finished yet...there are drawers that go under the crib and a door to put on the front of the changing table. And...we need to buy a mattress. But we think it's pretty great all the same. :)
I noticed yesterday I wore the same shirt I wore when I first started to notice the beginnings of an itty-bitty bump.
Hmmmmm....I think I've grown just a bit since then!!! (This picture taken at 27 weeks). Are people STILL going to try and tell me that I look small???
Also, I decided to decorate for Valentine's Day. Tyler told me he hates it (He doesn't like having stuff on the mirrors) but...he's never home, so I told him I don't particularly care whether he likes it or not!
I think it's cute and festive.




3 comments:
Tenika! You're such a cute pregnant lady! I'm excited for you guys!
What a belly!!!!! So cute!! At least people were telling you you were small... I always get "YOU STILL HAVE (X) left???"
geez.
You look great!! :) Very cute decorations too :D
Post a Comment