Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Sweet Baby

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and an ultrasound. Last night I had a hard time sleeping, I was actually really nervous about the appointment. I knew I'd love my baby no matter what, but I was afraid that for some reason I'd be disappointed when I was told the gender. Which is really illogical since I didn't care which gender it was. But oh well. I'm silly.

Our baby is so adorable, but such a little tease! While the ultrasound tech was working to get the pictures she needed, the baby would hide as much as possible. It's a miracle we got pictures of anything other than a bum and spine!

So here is baby's profile...once we finally got hands out of the way!


I think our baby will have Tyler's nose. :)

And here's what everyone has been wondering about....the gender pictures!


I know they are a little hard to read...taking pictures of pictures is hard! But for anyone who has questions...

We are having a BOY!

10 comments:

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

YAY!!! Congrats, Tenika! That is so excited! Sounds like the Dennis name will live on!

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

*exciting :)

Viva said...

Congrats!! He's going to be a cute boy! :)

Courtney said...

Yeah! Congrats!!! That is super exciting!

Megan said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you both would have been thrilled either way. I've got to say, though, that after having one of each {and finding out beforehand} there's nothing that quite compares to finding out at delivery what gender your baby is! =) Something to think about for the future anyway. ;)

Jess and Richard said...

FUN! CONGRATULATIONS!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, boys are so fun!!!

Emerson and Cassandra said...

Tenika, that's great! I'm so happy for you!

Kara Jarvis said...

That is amazingly awesome! Woot woot!