Happy 2011 everyone!
(Funny little note...as I was writing this post I actually wrote 2010...good thing I edit before I post! Writing 2011 on everything will take some getting used to!)
Just for kicks and giggles, I decided to write a list of things I am looking forward to this year.
*Meeting my sister-in-law's fiance next week
*Visiting Utah in two weeks...and getting to stay for two weeks! Yay!
*Baby births galore! There are so many coming up this year!
*The birth of our little son :)
*My family coming to visit in June.
*All the fun holidays and new adventures that are sure to come our way.
2010 had its ups and downs, and I know 2011 will too, but bring it on!
P.S. I'm not trying to make everyone in cold places feel bad...but how can I not be excited about the "winter" weather I'm experiencing in South Carolina right now? New Year's Eve it was 66 degrees Fahrenheit at 5:30 p.m. when Tyler took this picture. I put on shorts just because I could...and then took them off because as you can see, my belly gets in the way just a bit! I can see I will need to invest in maternity shorts before this baby comes though!

P.P.S. Tyler felt our baby boy kick for the first time today! It was such a sweet experience for both of us. I'm so glad, now it feels like he is sharing what I get to feel every day. :)
2 comments:
You look so cute Tenika... actually look so tiny. Congrats on the baby... it is so neat when you both get to feel him move. From now on that is all you will feel! It sure is so amazing!!!
That's a lot of things to be excited for! Always good to look forward to things. It'll be awesome to see what your son looks like and that you guys get to start that new adventure! :D
Post a Comment