Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Raven Rock State Park

Since Tyler is always coming down to South Carolina to see me...I decided to go to North Carolina to visit him this last weekend. It was so nice to see him. I love my husband so much.

Saturday we wanted to do something fun, something unique to the area. So, on the suggestion of a guy Tyler works with, we went to this place:


It was gorgeous and I took a million pictures. It was raining the whole time, but luckily there were a lot of trees to protect us from the rain.




If I had a better camera, you'd truly get to see the gorgeous array of colors we saw while we were walking the paths. Fall brings out so many beautiful colors in the world!

We walked down all those stairs...and then had to walk back up. My calves were a little sore the next day.





It was a fun day. I love seeing nature! I love being with Tyler! So...it was a good combination. :)

2 comments:

Viva said...

That's gorgeous! I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together and in such a pretty place :)

Cassott Kinghorn said...

That's so fun! I love going exploring :D