How exciting!!!!!! You will such a great mom! That is such fantastic news! Raelie was born on May 9th- so close, so I would have to say that is a a great day to have a baby! Hope your doing well!
Yay! When I read your comment on facebook I was hoping it was this exact news! I'm really excited for you. Having kids is the most rewarding thing you could ever do! I hope you're feeling good! Keep us updated!
12 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Tenkia, congrats!!! You are going to be an amazing mother :) I'm so happy for you guys. So, so awesome.
Congratulations! May 8th was Daniel's due date. =) I hope you have a great pregnancy and EASY delivery!
YAY! Congrats, that is super exciting!
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you two! Congrats! You will be a great mom!
Congrats! That is so exciting!! :D
Congrats, chica! Now you really need to keep updating your blog! :) The internet needs to know these things!
Congratulations, Tenika!!! I am so happy for the both of you! What exciting news!!!
Yay, HORRAY!
How exciting!!!!!! You will such a great mom! That is such fantastic news! Raelie was born on May 9th- so close, so I would have to say that is a a great day to have a baby! Hope your doing well!
Yay! When I read your comment on facebook I was hoping it was this exact news! I'm really excited for you. Having kids is the most rewarding thing you could ever do! I hope you're feeling good! Keep us updated!
YAAAY Thats so awesome. Kids are so much fun. You guys are going to be great parents. Let us know the gender hahah. so excited. :)
I haven't taken the chance yet to say congrats! We're all so excited for you!
Post a Comment